Monday, September 6, 2010

10 Promises to my Dog.

Super Moogle...

My 10 Promises.
1. Listen patiently to what i have to say.
2.Trust Me i am always on your side.
3. Play with me a lot.
4. Don't Forget that i have feelings too.
5. Let's Never Fight.
6. If i don't obey you , i have a good reason.
7. You have school and friends. But i only have you.
8. Stay my best friend. We must get along.
9. I'll only live about 10years so make every moment count & every moment together.
10. Never forget our life together. When my time comes please be at my side.   


      Remember I love you ...


I really love that movie it inspires me a lot. I really love my dog so much even though she is not a high breed pet. The happiness she brings to me is priceless. I Love you moogle. ^_^ 




I'm Addicted to  ♥ Lee Hongki ♥

1 comment: